Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 26 November 2012

2012 Vibrational Changes

I feel I need to report a strange vibrational shift which is taking place at the end of November 2012.

I feel the effects of GM food, Aspartame, Sodium Flouride, Wifi and other frequency bombardments, chemtrails, vaccines and other poisons ...have all been introduced to make the general populace unaware of the vibrational and dimensional differences taking place.

The thralldom is to keep them locked in this frequency prison.

But, for those observant souls like me, it has been possible to track these differences.

I've been experiencing considerable changes to my eye sight this year. I had been accepting it as eye strain and issues with my optic nerves. It may well still prove to be. Plus it might also be due to the increases in sugar in my diet.

However, I sense there is no damage done as my eye sight is restored with pin hole glasses.

I've been experiencing shifts between shortsightedness and longsightedness. Weird effects with my vision including hazy phasing and a feeling of timelessness and being the observer during these moments.

I'd been noticing the visual 'refraction' was similar to shamanic experiences when I had emerged from one dimension to another during a meditative journey.

But these shifts had been when fully conscious!

I have thus come to the conclusion that the holographic projection of our reality is either breaking down or is changing. What I see is what I believe is the amended upload of the projection as 'something' is struggling to keep our reality a stable and similar image.

Far fetched yes?

Remember what we see around us is really only going on in our minds. Our brain is receiving and deciphering a signal it receives from an external source.

If this signal was to change how would our brain interpret it?

Would it not effect our optic nerve and our eye sight?

Last night's shift was the strongest yet!